Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

I get your point Baba on the AUM assets prior to the merger and how some political things have changed for the time being. That having been said I don't expect or think that Argentinian assets will be depressed for too long. This is pretty standard fare when dealing with South American countries and those running Golden have lots of experience in this jurisdiction and with how the winds blow besides thay have their hands full dealing with the upside in Mexico right now.

El Quevar will be there when we need it or it will be JV'ed with someone that will move it forward faster than Golden can at this time and it is easy to envision a doubling of that resource as suggested by Clevenger. On my point about South America it seems that Columbia is once again becoming a more risky proposition after being in the good books for a few short years, they never learn from history in this part of the world, mind you it seems the same can be said for North America now too.

I also detected a little cockiness from Cleveneger on Velardena being smaller compared to previous mines he has been associated with, I hope this means he thinks it will be easier and a walk in the park, LOL!! From my perspective the only thing I want to see from Clevenger and this gang is THE MONEY!!

Velardena will be the gift that keeps on giving for Golden Minerals and production upgrades will be going on for this property for years and years in my view until we hit double or triple the present plan of 1150 tpd and most will be internally financed. I can say absolutely for sure that management at Golden understand completely what they got their hands on when they did the merger and they know they did existing AUMN shareholders a big favour. Golden management has never had any doubt about the quality of the Velardena assets since they first visited the property and this is a fact.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message