Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

left for JPM...makes me nervous as so many are calling for the next run up in gold and silver near at hand. Both are at hard resistance levels. All signs point to that plus almost all 'notoraries' ...except for GFMS. Charts look precipitous. Russia and China still buying, not all transparently. Banks buying. But premiums on gold and silver out of whack...favouring Gold. Hint of a major event that will cause a sudden shift. BUT then there's that strange deal by Majestic with JPM...and the possibility of JPM lowering shorts...it all makes me edgy. Will the $US suddenly spike for some surprising reason...and the Euro get smashed? Ask 'Lord' Rothschild.

Well, I will wait and see. If I'm wrong that there will be one last plunge in silver, there will be plenty of time to get in becaue it has a long way to go. Itching to pull the buy trigger but can't. Frozen but ready to thaw at a moment's notice. Being long here will hurt no one though..Im just tempting fate one more time.

The markets are totally controlled so we must guess their next move. As 'Jesse' says: "In these days of fading empire when the major activity of the US is making money from money, the market is the economy, and its primary function to redistribute wealth from the bottom to the top." ... and last I looked, we are the beings at 'the bottom'. JPM can use all the cash it wants at any time. Maybe they'll go long?

Good luck to all.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008