Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to hobbers's message

Good to see you post again Hobbers anmd your right about Michel. I was in communication with Michel this weekend and last week as well and he has considerably more stock than you suggest. It's true he is no longer associated with Golden Minerals and he accepted stock in his buyout and hasn't sold a share and I specifically asked the question and he would never lie about this to a friend or anyone else for that matter. He still very much believes in the future of Velardena potential as most of us do and he has also given quite a bit back on paper as we all have. It has not been much fun the last year or so and even less so than in 2006/7.

I can tell you that Michel truly thought this merger was in everyones best interests and he felt compelled to give shareholders what he perceived a better chance at success. BTW, I spoke to numerous large shareholders last week and one take away I will mention is that none have sold much although they aren't real happy with where the stock is, surprise right!! But most expect a substantive move higher for Golden in the next 12 months as this market improves for gold/silver and their equities. For sure this is long overdue.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message