Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ESL's message

[1] Well, that final $1.20 silver collapse to the $26.75 low took out last night's low by $.45, and had a capitulation look and feel. Since that time silver has moved up $.95, and tomorrow is looking encouraging.

[2] Here's the kicker! Gold held $5 ABOVE last night's low as silver moved $.45 BELOW...a powerful bullish gold divergence.

[3] All the share indexes held steady today with G&S down sharply and the DOW down 34. One several occasions this week, BOTH gold and silver were backwardized [spot price higher than futures price.

[4] The accumulation line of G&S has continued to rise sharply as G&S are manipulated down.

[5] I saw gold move down $5.30 in 5 seconds, silver $.30 in 5 seconds. gold move up $6 in 3 miinutes.....really nervous and volatile stuff, like a ticking time bomb.

[6] All in all, this will be explosive up if these triple bottoms since Sept. hold and G&S break above the decending resistence line of the triangle. Personally, I think we could see a $70 upday in gold and $2.50 in silver later this month!

[7] If I am to be the fool here, it will happen by week's end.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008