Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to tooker's message

I do not presume to speak on behalf of any other regulars on this forum, but someone help me out here so I can understand what it is that is pissing people off. When I posted more frequently I was denounced as a pumper and I still get flak from some clowns that accuse me of taking advantage of investors or some unsavory behaviour that is never clearly explained to me. So how is it when I choose to post less, now I am 'ashamed to show my face'?

I have been around the net long enough that I no longer worry about what people have to say on some anonymous forums. Whatever. People have opinions and feel they can make accusations without consequence. It is beyond my control and its not worth responding to.

I will simply state that I have owned a core holding of ECU/AUM for many years. I buy the dips. I do not regret anything I have ever posted on any forum. Sometimes I am wrong. Not every stock that I buy goes straight up and stays up. This does NOT make me a scumbag, a pumper, a shill, or any of the other suggestions that people seem to throw around. I have more shares now than I did at this time last year, so I am not a pump & dumper. I will probably add more yet if the stock continues to hang around in this range.

I will continue to post here, when I feel like it, and continue to share whatever honest opinion I think is appropriate. I own the stock because I think it is going to go much higher and I want to be around with leverage when that happens. If some people think that equates to my ability to see the future, and then they feel cheated when it does not happen as quickly as they would expect, my suggestion is they should find another guru. I did not ask for the job.

cheers!

coach247

PS: Nick Laird posts a chart of silver juniors that documents the entire basket is off by more than 50% in less than a year. AUM has struggled but it is hardly the only stock that is under pressure right now.

Please login to post a reply
coach247
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/30/2003
Social Links
Private Message