Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mrsoul027's message

Soul I must clarfiy this mis-representation you referenced "That's why I personally was shocked when I heard the 'don't care about the very poor' rubbish the other day...". This taken totally out of context by the media and used by the propaganda machines of both the Democrats and those challenging Romney for the nomination.

Total typical propaganda BS from my perspective and not worthy of a reference from someone as aware and intelligent as yourself. You now have been co-opted by the very forces I think you probably don't agree with. This election is going to be the nastiest in the history of the world and will create even more divisions in society hastening it's downfall and allowing global forces to enhance Homeland Security which I vehemently oppose as a much greater threat to freedom and people than any muslim based radical mid-east sect.

I have no use whatsoever for anyone or group who thinks they know what is best for me and others and forces it on us without our direct consent. The reason for constitutions is to prevent those on the far left and far right from having their way which is always and will always be against the best interests of people.

I am not trying to start a debate, just provide some clarity from my perspective and advocate from not allowing oneself to be co-opted by the powerful thought machines of the left or right who think that facts are what they make them or if they repeat something often enough no matter how wrong or out of context that it becomes a fact.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message