Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Dec 23, 2011

1. Congratulations! Two days to Christmas. Congratulations to thousands of gold community investors who threw their gold in the garbage can just in time for Christmas! What a great gift to offer their families! They learned well from the Gman, because they included with that gift... a promise to get it back cheaper! Well, isn't that simply marvellous! Let's now take a closer look at these master investors!

2. "After insuring my family with 70% of my net worth put into fifty junior gold stocks trading at under 10 cents on the bulletin board, with half of them run by conmen, I now have sold all my tiny gold and silver bullion holdings, before they fall down to my greatest fear prices, and I am investing the pennies that remain into giant leveraged photocopier machines, to protect my family!" - 99.7% of the gold community's timers, Dec 1-23, 2011?

3. Bravo! Let's give them a standing ovation for their great fundamental analysis: "Europe is on now fire, so therefore America is no longer on fire! Sell all gold now! Buy the dollar, because the leveraged hedge funds are price-chasing it with gusto!" -80% of gold community, into gold $1530?

4. If two forests are on fire, is one forest not on fire because a leveraged wienerbrain snorting coke and wearing the world's largest pair of rose coloured glasses says so? Hmmm.....

5. Rather than giving them a standing ovation... let's watch them learn that their drug dealer is not interested in selling them much more cocaine (leverage), but is very interested in force-liquidating them right off the trading board.

6. I'm flying to New York tomorrow until Tuesday, and may meet with the most powerful silver investor in the world while there. He's also one of the world's most powerful gold investors.

7. If you ask him where gold is going, he'll literally stare into your face like you're a dog, because in his world, if you are asking about owning gold to make dollars, you are defining yourself as an imbecile.

8. There is no question about whether to own gold or not, ever. Gold is the very first thing bought when assembling an investment portfolio, and the inner core positions are never sold. Never.

9. Silver Monster Man in NYC hates leverage and he understands what assets are, wealth itself, versus being only there to make big dollars for bigger idiots. Gold doesn't exist to serve any dollar bug master, no matter how shrill their demands are. Gold doesn't serve. It punishes.

10. The only practical leverage in this crisis is price response and patience. Prediction and price-plopping are cocaine. It's time to go cold turkey, before you turn into one. Gamblers should focus on options, not high leverage futures, because the banksters will likely turn that leveraged light off in a surprise move.

11. If you are in the leveraged building when the lights go off, you won't like what happens.

12. Question: If the banksters plan to sell a lot of their gold back to the central banks, do they really need to keep the comex as a leveraged exchange? Do they really need the fundsters and retail ants to take the other side of their trades, from here on in? All leveraged traders should consider their trading lifespan to be shortening, and exponentially so, because it is.

13. The punisher issues instructions. The Dow follows them. Click this Dow Ant Eater Chart now. There's a small h&s bull continuation pattern I've highlighted to the right of the chart. It may be the right shoulder of a monster-sized one.

14. Looking at the launchpads in place in oil (h&s) and food (wedges), whether it is the look of the charts or in the case of foods, the enormous bull bankster money flows on the long side, and a substantial anti-dollar move could be near.

15. Throw in the fact that huge numbers of funds and an all-disgusting number of gold community investors are actually short gold and commodities, and you have the potential for a supreme "shorty shorty, pants on fire, hanging on a bankster wire" rally.

16. GoldLion notes that Canadian tax-loss booking season ends today. Most resource stocks trade in Canada. A monster rally could be at hand for gold stocks, but most price-ploppers don't care.

17. These bustouts couldn't pry open their financial coffin lids now, even if the banksters handed them a gold crowbar. That's "beyond pathetic". They bought their fantasy, and sold into a red sea of reality.

18. "Here's all the reasons why I need to chase price, with a price plop now! " - Not you, in any market, at any price, ever again.

19. Who liked the action in wheat, corn, and soybean over the past few days? Congrats to Jeff Nielsen at BullBullsCanada who realized that the banksters have used the futures mkts, for decades, to slowly create a dangerous situation where food production could fail to meet demand. It takes a long time for the banksters to create such clockwork orange-style "artwork".

20. The banksters have 5000 times more patience than I do, and I have decades of it. What is coming to the world's eaters is a very unpleasant bankster surprise.

21. Unfortunately, Jeff doesn't understand that the banksters are doing the same thing with junior gold stocks. They don't want the prices down because they are "afraid". That's ridiculous. The trillionaires and gold-soaked monsters are not afraid. They simply want to buy the properties, and stock, at down prices, from those who paid up prices. There are hundreds of billions of dollars in OTC derivatives bets, coincidentally of course, in place on those gold stocks.

22. The banksters are on the long side of those trades, and they will win, and win large. So will you.

23. It really is best that so many timers have thrown in the towel on gold here. This way, they just lose money. In the reval zone, the crashes coming are so huge that most of these leveraged timers would probably kill themselves after being subjected to the truly enormous bankster-games that lie ahead. They fought a good fight, here in the gold $1500-$1900 pipsqueak zone, but it really is a blessing, for them, that they are gone. If you can get them moved up a few places in the coming breadlines, from time to time, I'd ask you to make a small sacrifice and do that, to let them know they are not forgotten. Thanks.

24. How about Mr. Oil? Six days in a row to the upside, right back to $100! So much for team double top. Corn is banging into HSR at 675, which I'll cover in the morning videos. Soybeans are up 7 days in a row!

Gridtime! Investors who think this crisis is a flip trading contest have STARTED to feel some heat. The heat will accelerate for gold flip traders, for years to come. If somebody claimed they could jump off 100 storey buildings and live, would you follow them? Well, that's what the flip traders are telling you they can do, at this point, in this crisis.

Thanks!

Cheers

St

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined