Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Last week's $5.25 ["ECU" $.26] was revolting, but just may have marked an historic bottom as Sinbob has speculated. And while $6.35 still puts "ECU" at only $.32, those who have held some or all might be surprised at the upside leverage here.

Gold bottomed at $1560 last week and silver at $28.10. Gold is now near $1620.

Armstrong's Minor Yearly Bearish reversal is a 2011 close below $1405...no problem there.

But there is also a Yearly Bullish Reversal at $1704 for year end. With 7-8 trading days remaining in the year, we might could get a run to close above $1704. This wouldnt eliminate a drop into Q-1, but would assure that 2012 will be gang busters overall.

I have been posting little here and only a bit elsewhere.....other projects keeping me busy.

I wish all you posters from 2006-2012 a great holiday and Merry Christmas. As all know by now, I am a conservative spiritual libertarian kind of a guy, and have ruffled a few feathers with views. But actually what I do with posts is to think out loud, and nothing was ever intended to be personal. We only know each other in cyber-space, and dignity and integrety can't be easily ascertained in that spectrum....good luck to AUM and fellow shareholders.

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links