Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

The point Baba was the message of gold leasing not the target from a bank, as this further confirms some of the actual behind the scenes actions behind the take down in gold and the cover this leased gold provided the criminal bullion banks to fleece people once again. The gold community of companies, investors, regulators and mostly techincal people are their own worst enemy as they time after time let themselves be trashed and fleeced by the much more organized cartel banks and their cronies who play along with the end result that fewer sheeple now want to play with precious metal stocks, Crimex and ETF's. This had made it difficult to profit from investing in the last few years in this space and of course the S&P/DOW is no higher over the last 11 years, only bonds have consistently performed, which is simply amazing considering the debt levels of those issuing the bonds, where did this money come from.

The key to future/big returns has always been the physical market, nothing new here but now that market confidence is being hurt by the very entities that have profited most, the bullion banks and profit they have!! They even profited in the 1990's by running the hedge programs and my guess is their really big profit, there profit of profits, will be when they have a bunch of the gold and precious metal stocks go ballistic.

This new trend to buyers going around the Crimex and bullion banks to purchase directly from companies is very intriguing along with a new gold market emerging in the far east, this could signal a seriuos trend change. If this evolves it could really change the price discovery mechanism in favour of investors in a precious metals bullmarket and mark the bottom for those companies who produce the gold and of course their resultant share price could finally start to reflect some closer relationship to bullion values which has not existed in quite some time. This in my view, along with a large upswing in M&A activity for juniors, could really launch juniors upward much like in 2006.

And yes the recent leased gold sold took some serious metal off the market for many years and these liabilities must be covered at some point as someone carries them. The timing of all these events could really be turning in our favour for a change, provided people can see the forest for the trees. From my perspective, I'm locked and mega loaded for what I expect could be avery interesting time ahead. There is of course no way to know 100% for sure the timing and each will have to decide their own level of risk and comfort level. As you know Baba mine happens to have a very high tolerability threshold but only because rewards can be so significant and although history won't repeat exactly as it did in the 1930's or 1970'e, it will rhyme and I intend to get mine (just like the criminal cartel banks) and feel I have paid the price already.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message