Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

We are near the ultimate bottom now. In a way it feels real good.

In my opinion this could be the best buying opportunity of the last three years, not only for XXX but for all JPMs and especially the big and intermediate PM producers and explorers. Imagine buying this stock for xxx $/cents. Just look at the fundamentals! It boggles my mind more than ever now. And...there are so many other juicy deals right here...but they may be even better later this month. Ladies and gentlemen, we are at the corner!

This will be the low point of the last three years for the PMs and JPMs in my mind. I think JP Morgan et al are going to get the most out of this week going into options expiry...so we could see the best bargains ever when looking at the upside commencing in the next few weeks. Those with some extra cash or even leverage, will do very well next month methinks.

All those charts, the pennant formations etc., are being attacked by the tape painters with viciousness now...as they have smashed gold down past the pennant base around $1700...as it sits at $1663... and if $1650 doesn't hold it looks like the downside for gold will be in the $1600...then $1550. Watch for a quick head fake to the upside before the next bludgeoning. All we can do is watch and wait. Do not get shaken by this. This is more desperate every month and means the cartel is very nervous now....rather than smugly arrogant.

Whatever, I am very optimistc for the New Year...and all that I can think about is wondering how low they can take gold and silver before they hit bottom and rocket back up to over $2000 and $40. I think we will see a 'V' shaped chart looking back in Jan.

They will shake out the last widows and orphans, the last of the tax loss sellers and even the lint out of your pockets if they can. etc. The small retailer has disappeared for the most part. We are on the cusp of some very exciting PM/JPM markets in my opinion.

We are seeing the start of the bidding wars as stocks like QUX get low ball take out offers ... and with a $15 floor under it analyasts are talking anywhere from $18 to $28 in all the major business news papers. So, get ready as we see more and more of this in the PM sector.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links