Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Silverbull50's message

The referred post is extremely good stuff! I have been out of town and way behind here with reading.

G&S have had that volitility party. We were warned, but no way to really grasp such magnitude and swiftness! Europe is currently having a party....the mindset being, " YES! Greece will default and so will other countries, but let's have a stock mkt. relief party because we might find a way to deal with it!!!"...WHOOPIE!!!

Such brain twisting "logic" has us sucking our collective thumbs!

GOLD effectively fell $290 in 3 trading days, and had retraced back $145 of that by early this morning...50% fib retrace...and of course that stopped the rally. We will need move beyond a 63% retrace or one can expect a test of lows next week at Armstrong's turning point week. It does NOT have to be lower low, just a general test, or even a consolidation.

SILVER effectively fell $14.50 in 3 trading days and has retraced $7.48 of that...just a bit better than 50% retrace....same watch for silver.

So, all we really have thus far is a promising turn, but potential "dead cat" bounce. Will these lows hold or will silver get back to that $25 magnet and gold to $1500 next week?

Or will next week invert into a cycle high as G&S continue to rally into next week? Will AUMN break below $8...the very price ECU should have been earlier this year?

All I know is that they are messin' with my mind, and levels of blatent corruption have me searching out innocent wee children for a sence of honesty and purity.

FIND A REASON OR PLACE TO NOT FEEL BETRAYED! LIFE IS SIMPLY TOO SHORT!....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008