Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

"This volatility is BREATHTAKING!"

Understatement of the week Pic :)! I was shocked so badly out of my bed this morning I nearly had a heart attack... nothing prepared me to see nearly 5 dollars down on ASIA trading... crazy.

Today I purchased a long term warrant with 35 strike and a small long term put (insurance) at 20. I know it sounds silly to put a 20 put down... but I had a 32 put until 2 weeks ago (which I bought after the last plunge) and sold it for a song... kind of wish I hadn't done that as it's worth like 1000% more now.

I have NO idea what kind of crap can happen, I just know that crap will happen. My metals and AUM are long term investments so I'm unfazed by this noise and distortion... but I'm looking to at least make some money on these wild swings in the process.

By the way, to all those interested in the concept of a 'union' of AUM/Agora shareholders, please send me a PM (I have quite a few already)... if we can pull together a list we can discuss together (with some of the board leaders) what form this could take... & what things we would decide to communicate together.

I would like it if we could illustrate a good sizable holding and therefore have some representation with the company formally. Rather then only speaking to the converted here on our board, we can pass ideas & suggestions through more formally and have a clear, formal response. Of course this only works if we have support of the people here... and the majority within the union guides the policies/communication. Whether that be a shareholding majority or a simple majority (or course) would be up for debate (albeit shifting purchases and sales may make simple majority more feasible).

In the meantime, I do hope to see some serious news come out from our company soon... but hopefully after the waves have stopped making my stomach queasy.

Soul

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008