Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I was able to lock in 300 silver rounds near $29.50 [silver at $26.50]....I think!... about 90 minutes ago, then was headed to bed, but market wont let me sleep now. What a learning experience.

To see silver fall $5 more tonight [$15 since last week] , then rally $3.50 in just over an hour! Could this be THE LOW and end the biggest computer silver heist ever perpetuated? From a low of $26.06, silver is now back approching $30 where resistance should reside initially.

Gold has fallen $290 since last week and was down $120 at one point tonight....then a sudden turn at $1533 to now over $1623 [$90] in a bit over an hour. This volatility is BREATHTAKING!

Perhaps by CRIMEX opens at 8:20 EDT, and G&S go green today? What a ride, and one oz. silver coins under $30!

Thi relief rally will need to get back above Friday's highs [$1740 and $36.40] to mean much, but this is the first bullish divergence strong turn in 4 days on short term basis.

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links