Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to DONTCRYFORME's message

Yep, early Oct. is a significant teun point on Armstring's timing model, and I prefer it to be a low....dosnt have to be lower than today's early morning lows. The extent of the bounce this week should help determine that degree. Next Monday/Tuesday will ideally see some sort of low retest, followed by a monster rally into January.

I stopped counting my $ losses, which were largely bullion losses. Truth is I dont own G&S to sell at a high fiat price necessarily. So I am a bit more chipper than most.

The SFMI/AUMN thing as been horrible, but ECU would have likely revisited $.43 anyway. It had its "dream" phase back in 2006 when hot assays and PM stock cycle last had its bullish sentiment cycle. That cycle will return soon [actually in initial stages now], and my average buy for ALL ECU owned stock was just over $.50, and I have retained 40% of my max. holdings despite my dislike for stocks over $10....hmmm, dont have to worry about that just now.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links