Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to cockerel1's message

Great article . If only people could see what a grest man could do with the current crisis he would be in office for all 8 years with people pushing for more years. He is a exceptional man with great principles. What I would like to know where was the American people and Congress when all these trillion of dollars were being giving out to other countries?

Were we watching a royal wedding? Maybe it was some stupid trial that is made for lifrtime movies? We here are glued to our tv's and papers about 2 trillion dollars we don't have and meanwhile they gave trillions of dollars away while not even blinking our eyes. STUPID! That is what Americans have become . STUPID! I have a lot more to say about this but I am not ranting at this point. I want to see what will actually happen.

But if you want to invest money now here is a clue. Congress of course will now recess for however long they want to. So as we know they will be working on campaign strategies. What does that mean? Golf courses, printing presses for signs all over your yards, private jet planes, and big buffets, I mean big buffets. Got to raise capitol somehow. So try and find out who your next special company is that wants to support the candidate of choice. This way you can make some real money by catering to them. Session over. Vacation time.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message