Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to cockerel1's message

Almost there! The new "insidious enemy" to be villified may be the evil hoarders, whose unnatural activities have brought our wonderful way of life to the brink of destruction.

Even as I type this, I'm hearing a story about copper thieves, on the radio. Damn those hoarders, keeping barrells of oil, and ingots of gold, silver and copper hidden in their dark basements. All those essential materials kept away from the "free" markets, and driving up the prices.

Didn't swami-obami already declare war on the evil speculators? Only a small step away from substituting the word hoarder for speculator.

So be forewarned all you evil hoarders, and don't be surprised when good and honest folk turn you over to the STAZI when you try to barter your silver eagle for a new car.

Well, now it's time to mow the lawn....if I can scrape up enough fiat to fill up the tank on the lawnmower. Sigh.

I found your post very, very interesting Cockerel, and hope against hope that enough will become aware of it's message to prevent what I think is coming.

N

Please login to post a reply
Nessus
City
Dorval
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/11/2008