Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to CMKXVictim's message

Yes..HKEXx should be powerful stuff for silver, but silver isnt the problem here at ECU-ville.

ECU:TO:$SILVER ratio was at .16 in October 2008. Today, less than 3 years later, it sits at .02, down 88%. That is way beyond pitiful and ridiculous because ECU has massively expanded the amount of silver in the ground [gold as well].

I am stupified with this imbalance, but a massive move toward equalibrium is obviously forthcoming, and that is why I am still holding 70% of my once 100% of ECU holdings.

The merger was a necessary measure for ECU...no criticism there, but the ECU leverage never materialized for several reasons. The money trail just didnt make it to our sector, going instead to ETFs. Then hedgies made it worse. And currency swing didnt help.

The future with ECU now looks secure and bright, and $.80-85 is a screaming buy, but the shooting star threw us off in late 2006 and never returned.

Now dont anyone dare construe this as a negative capitulation. My family still has 300K reasons to dispute that thought.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links