Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to mike97's message

Mike, I believe that aspirin time was yesterday afternoon. The Blatent Blyth Bludgeon [BBB] came after the mid day COMEX session close, and is primarily a silver carnage.

Gold is still holding the $1580 area, down only some $29 total from yesterday morn's $1610 high.

It is SILVER that has taken the brunt, down from $40.84 early yesterday to the 38.30 area this morning....some $2.54 in 1 day.

That sort of BBB indicates that it is nearly over, and Friday could be back near 2011 highs. Any fall beyond 3 days would concern me, but not this 1 day smash to hail in the "Gang of Six" budget saviors.

It stinks! And it also smells! And did I also mention that it reeks.

I will admit that I now have more bullion $ worth than ECU Silver worth, but still own a big chunk of ECUXF. The rising CDW against the USD is helping ECUXF, but we have been severely shortchanged for nealy 6 years with this stock that holds obvious great value. The ETFs and naked shorts and hedgies have done great damage, but repair is on the way for those who can afford to wait. While 30% of my ECU and GPL has gone into other ventures over the last 3 years, I will hold here with still 70% of my 2008 max 400K shares in hand.

Still, at this point, no one dare throw any stones at those who can't wait.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links