Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

or most did/do...that we were in bed with the criminals of the stock markets going way back. But 2008 really sent out loud warnings that the cartel was not to be trifled with. So we were warned.

So what happened? ECU toiled for 10 years preparing a massive resource for inevitable production. A billion ounces silver equivalent is not out of the question. The big pigs (boars)were not going to let it slip out of their greedy hands and we should have known. After all, the end game was quite obvious; naked short the hell out of ECU and buy ounces-in-the-ground for pennies on the dollar when the time was right. Well, we did know but denial is one of the most human of defense mechanisms. Some could say that the return from under 10 cents is pretty good. I don't.

ECU was intentionally (other JPMs as well) starved of the capital it needed to realize the immense return on the treasures it sits on. Had it been able to proceed the shareholders would have seen at least a ten fold return from here...in fairly short order. That's what happened in the late 70's and to some extent in the mid 90's (Arequipa). The likes of Barrix, along with their deter"miners" would see to it that this never happened again. So, what we have involuntarily traded here, is forking over the immense returns to those with illegal means and leveraged capital....for much reduced returns...the 70% plus difference goes to the boars, thank you very much.

On the other hand the merger will realize a nice return going forward from here. We are now in bed wth those that should be in jail. So be happy with the guaranteed, forthcoming rewards or go home.

I have many more thoughts on this as this is just the first volly...but is it worth it?

If I see it right, even Sprott is in on this deal...how long have they known? ... and I wonder how Eric Sprott justifies his association with those that he has publicly railed against? The JPMrogans, the Squid etc., and the funds linked to them by way of incestuous linked managements. and how many other PM/JPM deals are they in league with the devil in? Check out there funds and see. I should know, I own some. so, I guess I am also guilty by way of association.

ECU is just symptom, the disease has become a plague. The topic is sooo much bigger...but you all know that.

Later.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008