Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

ECUXF up 19%...and others perking up [OK Silver up 5% and GPL up 9%] IN THE FACE OF A G&S smack down!

Gold down $22 and silver $1.60 at one point, but HUI never really cratered.

Could we be at the cusp of a sentiment change here...the hedge boyz reversing the gold/PM share trade? Could the Armstrong Pi Public Economic Confidence Cycle turn of 6/13-6-14, followed by a 6/15 full moon, be about to usher in G&S and PM share lows....WITH PM SHARES LEADING UP BY MID WEEK?

ECU Silver volume good enough today to look at a 1 year chart. Note the downtrend line from the $1.44 high 6 months ago....4 touches and it comes across just above $1.00 this week. A Friday close above would be a good indicator that the smell of sentiment change is indeed in the air.

Yes, I have sold a bit of ECUXF over the last few months, but still controll over 350K shares. The move today was surprising and sweet, but we need a few days to see what markets are fulfilling the Armstrong turn.

Wish I could be more excited, but can only believe what I see, not just suspect....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links