Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Zak,

There are some really good junior companies out there including ECU that have tremendous potential value locked up deep underground. This "value" is not going anywhere and will most likely increase as both gold and silver continue to rise to much higher levels. Yet all this has not been reflected in their share price performances lately.

The many possible reasons have been discussed in depth by some very sharp people on this forum.

Furthermore, as some here have also highlighted, the share-to-commodity price ratio is at multi-year lows for many of these companies and/or is accelerating lower. Logic dictates this disconnect simply cannot continue for an extended period. It's irrational, yet as we witnessed in late 2008, irrational times manifests into irrational decisions.

Times like these remind me of a quote from FDR..."When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on".

I think Sinbob had it right with his post from a couple weeks ago, but only time will tell.

For the record, I now own more shares in ECU than I have ever owned and I am fully aware of the risk/reward relationship.

My knot has been tied!

Please login to post a reply
sketch
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008