Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gwr1's message

gwr1, if you are correct, and I suspect you are, then we will see G&S reassert as the day progresses. In fact this could be already beginning to occur.

Silver has risen $.85 off its low around $42.10, and gold is up over $12 off its morning low. If we get an intraday "bullish running correction" with G&S today, then the HUI will greatly improve as the day progresses...the DOW, down over 200, notwithstanding. So expect the DOW to improve as well as the day progresses [it is actually 40 points off its low now].

Bottom line, the day is still young just over 2 hours into trading, and we have already seen TWO big whipsaw reversals in most markets.

The USD is screaming today, up a FULL POINT and appoched 76 earlier...the low last week was 74.70. Since we are still in mid morning, the double reversals might just work out well for us. Watch the GDXJ for bullish reversal signs as well.

I will not look at a single stock for another 90 minutes...just indexex. Please dont ruin my lunch...you guys need pull them up to green before then....pic Monday puke

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links