Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to applepieuk's message

Having been with Martin since 1984, I know his lingo. The high for March thus far has been $1444, but a March high could well mean that March is the highest closing month, with actual intraday high coming in April.

January closed at $1333, Feb. closed at $1409, and we sit here today at $1420 with 10 more trading days left this month and possibly 5-10 more before a possible April intraday high arrives.

Of course we could also fall quickly from the moon high early next week into a March/April low, which would indicate a May/June high.

It ain't perfect and neither is pic or Armstrong. He wrote that HOW & WHEN piece back on March 1...before the shix hit the fan with Lybia and Japan, and before the manipulation has become much more transparent and desperate. Hopefully we will get an update from him soon, but with his getting out of prison, I suspect he will be starting a subscription survice soon...he isnt cheap!

Finally, his mid June target is an Economic Confidence Model [public vs private confidence], and gold needn't peak or valley exactly at that time, but near.

What I want to see?.....a build and rise into April/May followed by drop into a June low, then a base building into August before a rampage into year end. That would more than get us off center!.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links