Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to MajorD's message

Yes, and for TODAY the banks are detracting from my $$$ bottom line!

I took a $30K hit on ECU today, and ECU along with my Excellon are at the same price now as when silver bottomed on 1/3/11 with silver $6.60 lower and gold $80 lower....That is hard to swallow! ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

On the other hand, Great Panther [200K shares] is up 50% since that day and Orko has done well. Put that with the increases in bullion and XOM, and my portfolio, like YOURS, is generally going in the northerly direction.

For sure, ECU Silver is lagging today, but by May/June could be the clear leader. That is the nature of this beast. As an ex quarter miler [440 yards] track star, I can assure you that the final turn and home stretch determines the winner. That first 330 yards is simply setting up for the finish. I shall judge ECU in 2016 at the finish line, and we are near the 330 yard mark in that cycle.

So. let cooler heads prevail and not sell value on declines!

Silver is still holding $.80 of her gains and gold is still up about $4, but we all feel a "whack" coming next Tuesday, so if it doesnt occur, we will be dancing in the streets.

I will not be selling my ECU Silver...bought 10K shares more today of ECUXF at $1.10. Did I mention to BUY quality on weakness?.....poc

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links