Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to GOLD888888's message

First of all I agree with you on the physical side Gold and have for quite awhile. I don't understand the 1 to 3 split though? Are you saying that they should take another 66% of my money? I bought in at top dollar on this company and held on with the belief that we would see our just reward. We had no 43/101 report in fact it was coming with in a few months and I bought in on news.

That being said with the mill working, positive cash flow, silver going up from at that time 13.00 a ounce and better than expected drilling results, their is in no way this stock should be at this price.

In fact if anything with the profits starting to come in we should be given a dividend for our patience. And this is not that ECU has not gotten the financial backing to continue long term growth. This is just total manipulation by shortsellers and hedge funds. They don't even have the capitol to back themselves. I did! Now I want to see results.

What is wrong with conference calls and marketing strategies. I would love to see more exploration, but not at the price of waiting for real price on the goods we already have. This isn't the fault of investors with cash. We all have been here quite awhile waiting to see movement in ECU.

I will say one thing I picked up on good old CNBC. During the lunch hour they said people should pull out of jpm's. Why? Isn't a shortage of silver showing up everywhere. And anyone who think's for a moment that you can melt enough silver to keep up with demand is nuts. This stock without even mining at this point is well worth 20.00 a share on proof alone. And no one can figure ourt who is manipulating this stock. Why is that. Who has that much power to hold down a stock with a billion ounce inventory. That's a billion Fort Knox doesn't even have,not to mention the ETF's, J.P.Morgan, Goldman Sachs, oh well I could continue all day.

But until real accounting is done with G&S and the miners we will continue on this pace. I am hoping that people like Elizabeth Warren amongst others will finally catch up with these crooks. I could buy up every share today[not really don't have that kind of money] and it wouldn't make a difference. Until a complete audit is done with everyone involved this will continue. Where do you think they are planning on getting the money they need when the trre's are all gone.

I can only hope and believe that I will get my just reward for being so patient. But for those of you that have the cash, ECU is fundamently a steal even at 20.00 a share.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message