Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

People that have been on this board a while know that I am one of the early identifiers that this stock is downwardly rigged, rigged, rigged. I believe that it is a combination of the most influential gold minds are fully invested here (an attempt to discredit them and marginalize them so no one will see them as anything but "conspiracy" lunatics) and that the resource is truly massive and needs to transfer into Cartel hands. But for whatever reason..... THIS STOCK IS HAVING THE LIFE CHOKED OUT OF IT MERCILESSLY ON A DAILY BASIS.

All gold/silver stocks are being held down by the Powers that be this time around, but this one is being ridiculously smothered. It should easily be 5 times what it is selling for and more when you understand the potential of the property!!!! And of course the FED does not do this manipulation itself, it allows it's minion hedgies and funds to raid the stocks mercilessly and with full impunity. "Steal all you want and we will look the other way"

Well, I am sick and tired of it. So it is time to rise up and cut the head off of these snakes. Management has done everything right except one thing.......

A reverse split - a 1 for 3 split should have been pursued last year and is not too late to look at now. I know that the majority of the people on this board would balk at this because you would tend to think of it as unfavorably for shareholder value, but here is what it would achieve:

1). The bashers would have to shut up about "too much dilution".

2). Financing would be easier to get going and more substantial dollar amounts would be able to be raised for production expansion. (Production expansion in this environment is a no brainer)

3). Naked shorts would have the light of day shined upon them.

4). The stock would clear the $5.00 minimum shortly afterwards if silver remains explosive and funds would move in en masse (Funds cannot buy penny stocks).

Compare the PM stock prices when the last surge of metal prices to record highs occurred. All the enthusiasm has been sucked out of this sector. We have terrible sentiment and momentum with metals at all time highs. See how they work???

They have played this perfectly and we are their victims.... but in the end, it is a matter of national security because if gold were allowed to go to $5000.00 an ounce tomorrow (where it should be now).... then all the money in the world would be toast. our lives and jobs would be done as we know it and chaos would rain down upon us. So do you really blame them for being so desperate?????

P.S. The other solution to this problem is to buy much more physical metal, but I have discussed this ad naseum in past posts.

Please login to post a reply
GOLD888888
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/12/2009
Social Links
Private Message