Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Hmmm... I think Mr. Beck is rather decisive figure and his decision was viewed as cynical and opportunistic. The below quotes are just a few of his 'rational' comments aimed at bringing all mankind together in harmony and love:

On Obama: "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

On Sotomayer "I think she is a racist. I think she decided things based on race. I think she says that a Hispanic woman, with the experience of being a Hispanic woman can make decisions that a white man can't make. I can't imagine saying that. That's like saying Hispanics can't make money decisions like them Jews."

On Mike Moore: I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know, well, I'm not sure

OK... I'm not protecting the people he's trashing or saying that he doesn't have the right to free speech, but you can understand why some people may not be enamored with the man and his politics. For the record, I never called Glen Beck a racist (I stick by my personal opinion: clown), nor did I attack any religion. Pic I respect you, but I think you misread my post- it was not a defense of the left, it was a reminding of the right. There was not a single personal attack on any board member in my post, please read it again.

By the way, I have to say that in my opinion this board is really open minded and respectful, but it is a fact that anytime I have used my freedom of speech to voice an opinion against the conservative agenda, my rating drops. That's. A. Fact. I personally think that's sad- I have never rated another member based on their opinion, but rather ALWAYS on the quality of their posts...

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008
Social Links