Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mrsoul027's message

Mr Soul,

I could and probably will just cut and paste the second paragraph of your message to people as a quick synopsis of my views. We just have a situation of worser morphing into worse and probable now with the November elections looming morphing into worser again. I just saw a program on Katrina the other night and remembered how I cried and kept asking to anyone who would listen "how can we treat our own people like this?!" Here these people are living in a US city and no one can even airdrop them food and water?

Does anyone really think that a government with NO regulation is somehow better? We've had that now for around 30 years and the stories of unregulated capitalizms greedy blunders are signposts to mark theivery and destruction of all that is good and decent with this place.

I hope someday to meet you and many others on this site at an annual meeting where we can all tell our stories of how we went through all of this and at least for a moment celebrate our own limited success in the midst of this Orwellian chaos.

C

Please login to post a reply
caseyc
City
Colorado
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/09/2008