Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to lawnbowler's message

The suggestion in that news release that Chicago could be a mirror image of Santa Juana should be taken lightly. This is a big statement from management and the first time I have heard or read this publicly that I can recall. This very much supports the exploration models and hypothesis of Joaquin, VP Exploration, and Michel from 2-3 years ago when exploration spending was active. This could add hundreds of millions of ounces to our resource when further delineated.

I also note that this ramping and drifting serves two purposes, it provides excellent exploration and resource data and opens Chicago for more development of production stopes.

The evidence gets stronger all the time about how understated the ECU resource is based on drilling only as actually drifting and face sampling continually demonstrates much higher gold and silver values over larger widths. This is a key theme that Michel has espoused for a number of years and the proof is constantly building.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message