Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to hobbers's message

CEOs are promoted through a system that is controled by the Cartel. The only people who get to be CEO of a major producing mining company are those annointed by the Cartel. The goal of these CEOs is not to make a profit, but rather to dump as much metal on the market as possible at the cheapest price possible. Examples abound. So the reason that the miners are so silent is that 40 % of the PM companies have "their man" running the show.

I am not talking about the juniors here, but most of the big producers. Although only 40 % of the companies have "planted" CEOs, this accounts for 80 % of the metal produced !! This may sound like conjecture, but I followed how they took out Goldcorp CEO Rob Mckwen and put their man in Ian Telfler in a few years back....... or how judicial decisions about ownership are always favored by Cartel interest or how any mega deposit always ends up in their hands. Watch them steal Novagold in the next few years (They have already tried).

This process that we are going through as ECU shareholders is a beginning stage of the "softening process" where they exhaust and deflate all enthusism for the stock. They frustrate the shareholders into walking zombies that talk to themselves all day until they go away in disgust. Once the entity is isolated and without options, they then will infiltrate management and wrestle the resource away by manipulation, disinformation, bribery, fraud, sovereign influence or judicial control. We are taking about real patient snakes here.....

Can I prove this ? no..... mostly conjecture on my part, but I have seen enough of how they operate these past 10 years that it has shaken all faith in "free markets" and a level playing field. When you understand that the control of precious metals has cost them nearly a 100 billion dollars...... but precious metals are the gateway to protecting nearly a 100 trillion dollars of paper assets. When PMs fly, all paper will become worthless. So, they have to steal, lie, cheat and claw in any way they can to protect the Ponzi scheme that our high living standard has been built on.

Please login to post a reply
GOLD888888
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/12/2009
Social Links
Private Message