Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Every day, it seems, someone new adds his voice to the chorus raising concerns about the PM manipulation, the naked shorting, the glaring holes in GLD and SLV, the shenanigans of the fed and the cartel, the absence of the regulators and on and on. Though I may be mistaken, I've yet to hear a loud voice coming from one of those who've been taking the real beating in all this, namely the miners themselves.

I thought quite some time ago that they would organize as a group and raise holy h*ll with the regulators, the politicians, the hedge funds, those doing the naked shorting and the press. Maybe they have and given up. Maybe they don't believe anything illegal has been going on. Maybe they don't see it or believe it and we're the ones looking at an illusion. Maybe they're intimated somehow, threatened to be choked to death next time they want financing, or whatever.

Seems it's been left for the likes of GATA, Ted Butler, an increasing number of analysts and investigators and the likes of you and me to continue to raise the roof with the regulators, the press, the blogs and other places that will listen to the complaints. But not the miners. Where is their voice? What's up with that? Why aren't they front and center? Don't they have lobbyists to protect their interests like the oil companies, the insurance companies, the unions, even us old folks?

Can you imagine 20 or 30 mining CEO's walking into the offices of the CFTC one day demanding a sit down and some responsible action. I get the impression that maybe many of them don't give a rat's arse and that sooner or later they'll have their day. Sure don't know, but It's very discouraging to say the least to see this train wreck of a PM world getting worse by the day and the miners apparently looking the other way. Real or not, I'm not the only one left with that impression.

Getting to be a big waste of time.

Please login to post a reply
hobbers
City
Southeast Florida
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2007