Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Buying ECUXF at $.67-69 last week and more SFMI at $.17-.18 seems to be working well, but it was not psychologically easy as I am so wildly exposed in those 2 stocks [over 50% of net worth]. But one has to be true to trading philosophy or one becomes overly cautious and fearful. TRIGGERS MUST BE PULLED or you are finished!

If you can't handle short term failure, volatility, leverage and upstream market manipulation, then just hold pat and don't watch so closely. The best thing that helped me in late 2008-2009 was that I was not forced out of anything......even though down over 40% at one point. That experience convinced more than ever that sights are to kept on long term conviction and comittment. Do you know that when you are down 40%, you have to get a 67% gain to get back to EVEN! Do the math yourself. My stuff is up 94% since those early 2008 lows and that is with ECU floundering. I am a happy trooper...very lucky with SFMI...[Sinbob rules!].

Gold and silver are deceiving and 90% scorned as investments. YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!. Natural cycles and fraud/manipulation can drive one daffy. Follow the big money [now in bonds and $US] and it will ALWAYS come back to things real and precious. That big money HAS YET to find us! Keep telling yourself that until you actually can digest and acknowledge it. It makes for very sound sleep.

The world is partying today as European banks have been "bailed out", interest rates held in check over there, and bonds being gobbled up. The party is good for 3 days max, maybe just 1.

Gold and silver should be backing off here, but they are sitting and watching and waiting for the next shoe from above. It's like in the movie Titanic when the elites were handed life vests, but thay went back inside to dance and drink and talk of their wealth and well being. Denial is a dangerous occurrance.

ECU should lurch towards $.90 area soon enough, but keep your eyes on big and smart money. Believe me, they know we are here!....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links