Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to argoz's message

No...no real breakout as yet....read my post at 10:35 AM today.

Now, I did listen to an interview with Rick Ackerman who has a hidden pivot at GCJ [April Gold] 1128.30, and that in fact did stop the rally...at least for today. But he also says that TWO CONSECUTIVE CLOSES above GCJ $1126 would send gold to the next immediate target of GCJ $1154.60.

We are trying to breakout, but were stopped today by the cartel at the 2% gain threshold again.

Also, March 17 is the epicenter of a Level One geophysical signature with 83% historical correlation to primary or greater cycle turns with a 7 day orb...... In english, that means to me that last Wednesday [March 10, Mars going back to stationary and a New Moon which marked the exact low in silver] and tomorrow, March 17. are part of the same longer term trend change in many major markets. Since gold and silver like to fly in latter half of March, I like our chances.

But until we break above Ackerman's numbers and those monthly highs and 2010 highs mentioned in my 10:35 AM post...until we close above that entire series, I will not be lighting any cigars......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links