Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to vhf's message

Great post- I had been seeing these strange patterns over the last few weeks, but to see it so graphically laid out is excellent and I will definitely pass this onto friends. There is simply no way the USD is going up and the Gold price going down without serious levels of hard core, leather bound with chains manipulation.

The problem for those with a vested interest in maintaining this is that no one is really fooled. I finally got my backside down to the gold souk here this week and they clearly stated without a bit of hesitation that the interest in gold was feverish in ways they hadn't seen in decades. The only people who seemed interested in helping to suppress the price were those poorer migrant working residents coming in looking to hock gold from their dowries to pay off their debts back home. Unfortunately many of them aren't that well educated, so they probably don'e realise that waiting a few months to a year will double their money in real terms (dirhams are tied to the USD)

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008
Social Links