Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to scoutaz_2003's message

Gildage, your proposel may or may not have merit, but truth is that my dignity and peace of mind have priority over the price of some junior mining stock. The vile culture at Stockhouse is unstoppable and unacceptable because management there allows it.

You just verified that those same 3 Stockhouse posters [uncivilized , miserable, and hopeless souls] are still there....which can only mean they are even more messed up by now. Let them have there own separate little snake pit.

Has it occurred to you that if we showed up over there in force, that there would be a new stream of aliases nastily pushing the limits here? One might respect your combativeness, but it will gradually eat away your pride and self worth, and you will find yourself more and more degrading yourself to that slime level.

NO! I wish those miscreants contentment at Shock House where they are in their element. They can love to hate ECU Silver...it is OK! Most all of the large shareholders are here and nothing said at Stockhouse will shake the trees here.

I respectfully disagree that your suggestion would do anything other than give them additional fodder for response....which is how some there get paid.

Why have you not posted here more? You needn't represent shareholders over there. It is wasted time from my perspective. I speak for no one else....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links