Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mrsoul027's message

Fully paid expenses for the winner to attend the ECU annual meeting following the elections, or SOONER if Obama doesnt complete his term.

The food bank thing at church is a bit depressing and activity was brisk today, but I wanted to get back before you beddy-bye time as I believe Europe is some 6-7 hours ahead of Houston time.

My final word on Obama is that most all US presidents are figure heads for the elite establishment, so it is understandable that you give him the benefit of the doubt. But the way he speaks and looks doesn't fit what he does. He was among the most liberal in all of congress, and now these extreme left czars? And his Moslem background gives me the heebee-geebees. The quacking sound is like a duck to this writer, and I see G. Soros as the head honcho of the extreme left....right or left, extreme isn't good.

Still, no one would be happier than me if Obama were to be a double agent good guy who will shuck off the radicals and move towards the middle left as Clinton smartly did. I am no fan of any White House Bush or Clinton and firmly believe there was collusion in the early 90s among them and Greenspan to steal much money from the people [gov't].

Gold was quiet today with silver up a dime overseas. A consolidation/retrace into Wednesday would be perfectly acceptable here as both are short term overbought. Once ECU and other JPMs begin to lurch up with continued big volume like the last few days, we can find more profitable things to talk about here.

Good to hear fron Lufkinunit again. He is only 90 minutes from Houston and perhaps he might come along with me on my free trip to ECU Canada for shareholder meeting and perhaps some Mexico Mike sightings and even some moose slaying?

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links