Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mrsoul027's message

A great day for O/T stuff, but I am off to do volunteer work with the food bank at the 7500 member church where I direct the music program, and helping the impoverished is a big part of our ministry. So, just a few clarification comments here.....not intended as rebuttal, but as personal opinion and clarification.

Again, no comments were intended as rebuttal other than Obama not serving a 2nd term..... I am a political Independant and agree with all your Bush/Republican observations..... no watching of "Fox News" here as I read both left and right propaganda. ....Cheney is unsavory and there are a disproportionate number of lawyers, narcissistic and compromised folks in high public office. .... voted for Ron Paul in 2008 and suspect the 2012 pres. will not be Dem. or Rep as this destined era of enlightenment takes hold.....Obama came up through Chicago politics and "community organizing", and is indeed shrewd, but the majority in the U.S. will choose the US Constitution over progressivism and czarism....two of his czars wrote the national health bill and there is mucho stuff in there that takes away freedom [Yes, I have studied it while Obama admits he hasn't]....Yes, a convenient war could polarize and divert the sheople, but that did not work for Bush and likely wouldn't work for Obama as the US is busted financially and we didnt leran from Russian failure in Afganistan.

There will be no wager slicing on the other end, but will engage friendly bet of $10K [OR] if you promise to come to annual ECU shareholder meeting in 2013, the loser pays all expenses of winner. Also, $10K sitting idle for 3.2 years will likely only be worth $4-6K by then. It is stimulating to share views with you and we have much common ground as geo-history and political buffs, but we need to get back to the raising ECU silver for the good of this board and our pocket books.

Here are brief comments on your 4 requested STATEMENTS: [Statement 1] Health care is a privilege for U.S. citizens and we need tort reform and interstate bidding among businesses to bring down cost. The gov't. "public" option is a no-no. The 2nd Amendment protects the Constition and is non-negotiable. [Statement 2] Greed/manipulation/graft/inefficiency engulf both gov't services and markets, but I generally agree. [Statement 3] I would take issue with the 50 million uninsured figure. Subtract non-US citizens and the those who could afford but decline participation in the health care system, what remains is well under 20 million in my estimation [still too many]. [Statement 4] Since the US gov't. is a "corporate" controlled government, gov't oversight of markets is the "fox guarding the henhouse".

Since neither of us want a pisssing match, let's agree to agree and disagree on various issues. I am most fond of canadians and am 1/2 Scoth-Irish myself. I will likely resign as hub leader here as beginning to feel unintentionally and unpopularly controversial, pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links