Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to lawnbowler's message

Thanks, Lawn....and I noted that Hiram1 illuded to the "stars" informing me, so you can assume his ridicule....his right to do so. I really must have hit some raw nerves or presented the physics/astronomy/astrology thing wrong....or this is simply not open to such and I went out of bounds. But it definitely relates to markets.

For the record, beyond silver and the full moon trading which made me over $650,000 but bittered my personality and ruined my taste for trading futures options, I DONT KNOW BEANS ABOUT ASTROLOGY.... its aspects to human personalities, birth dates, and whether or which heavenly body aspects even influence such at all. That is an observance of alleged predictable patterns observed from over the ages that I do not care to explore.

But what I do know is that when major planets align on the sun, they create massive forces that causes extra solar activity. This mega energy streams have a very high correlation with turning points in markets. It is PHYSICS and ASTRONOMY in the purest form, and I am simply a free and open thinker when it comes money making. Below are 2 links that peaked my curiousity in 2008. If this help even a few of you to sleep a bit better at night, make sense of things, or even make a few extra bucks, then it has been worth the ridicule...pic

www.nasca.org.uk/Astrology/astrology.html [Asronomy vs Astrology]

www.nasca.org.uk/Strange_relics_/alignment/planets/planets.html [The Rare Alignment of Sept/Oct. 2008]

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links