Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

for the action in gold/silver to start. So many estimates from so many diverse sources (techinical, fundamental, political, financial, astrological etc.) all point to the take off in about two weeks or so...say August 25th for a guess. In the meantime dear fellow, exhausted goldbugs and silver bugs, hang in there...just a little bit longer. We may see gold down to $920 as the last, desperate stab down by the Cartel. Here's a bit from Midas tonight:

"I am kicking myself. When gold was at $965 our STALKER source called and told me that one of their London traders was looking for gold to retreat to $940 and then take off for much greater heights. The reason I failed to bring it to your attention at the time was that it was a bit fuzzy and my MIDAS was ready to go for the day. Today’s low was $941.60.

Just got another call (and I am not sure this is from THE trader who has been so spot on for so long), the revised call is for $918/$920. He also said the investors for these traders have insisted that only a portion of the investment funds be traded … that a core gold position is to be kept all times.

What’s more important at the moment is his latest price prediction fits into place with what the STALKER’s star trader told us last Spring …that gold had topped out and wouldn’t really take off again until sometime near the end of summer. Veteran Café members know just how good this guy has been over the years.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links