Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Thirsty Monkey's message

I think it was Mark Fabor who yesterday referred to the US Bond markets as a ticking "hedge fund"...GUARANTEES German type hyper-inflation...ouch! Even pic is not that doomish/gloomish.

...just finished all 3 trades....10,000 more ECUXF in pieces at around $.72 equivalent to $C .78-79. Also bought 200K more SFMI....sold 10,000 BQI at $1.02 to pay for most of this. ECU needs to close over $.80 today, a strong WEEKLY [Friday] closing support level. That could signal a move to $.90.

The old school of saving still fimly has my psyche and I set aside 25% of ALL monthly income checks.....been doing this for 40 years. Ya' want to know the hard truth to wealth if you were born poor? The answer is SAVING and NO DEBT...this along with basic mkt. savy. If one has to move "down" socially, then so be it. My last car cost $US 15K....most I ever paid.....2001 Pontiac Sunfire that still runs great. My kids did NOT learn from my example as my style with money was not in keeping with the Jonses. NOW they are learning with their $35K SUVs that cant be sold for debt owed in them ! Sure, I will help them, but it will come with fiscal conditions.....dang! More pic preaching....ya' gotta hate it.

My daughter still laughs about it and at family get togethers says "All dad ever talked about was 'gold and silver, gold and silver, gold and silver'. Recently I asked her if she now understands why, and she replied "Inflation?" .....small victories!.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links