Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Thanks Pic. I needed that.

After reading quickly through Ed Steer's report today (thanks to GWR) and noting that "they" will have to smash gold mercilessly down to say $650-$700 to get out of their silver/gold shorts...and then recalling Nadler's last derissive email response to me that signed off with "See you at $650 gold "...and noting that CPM is spinning a huge-supply-of-silver-coming-available story ..and...and...and seeing that the "stress tests" were being delayed until next Thursday...so gold will have to e suppressed....the glass seems suddenly half empty. It' easy to forget Martin Armstrong and Sinclair and GATA at moments...until today's LeMetropole Cafe form Bill Murphy arrives. Sigh. We all have contracted the "instant gratification" virus I'm afraid.

Not only that but I have had the "Swine Flu" for the almost two weeks and just feeling better today...without the need for Tamiflu (produced by Gilead...major shareholder Rumsfeld) and sold to Glaxo. Basically it is just another Flu which most will get and has been around for a few months and will dwindle out in a month or so. Woe is me...oink, oink...snort.

Whoops! Just saw Sean Broderick's report on ECU and mood is elevating....not that I watch the price of ECU on a daily basis...noooo.

India and China out of the markets today.

Anyone want to predict ECU's closing price next Friday?

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links