Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I no longer benefit from watching morning ECU fakeouts unless looking to buy. Since deciding to wait until noon before viewing the stock action, two beneficial things have occurred.....[1] less time and concern and [2] easier flow with ECU trading patterns.

Posters here are encouraged to post ECU progress if it helps to think through or share observances, but this week it is all for naught if ECU holds $.60-61 and trades on a 1 million share pace.

Dang if gold and silver didnt go back down to test yesterday's low.......gold held $1 above and silver matched it......and just learned here that ECU testing $.60-.61 again?? .....OK, that's how foundations are formed, so perhaps both will begin moving up from today's lows.

I do see that HUI and XAU major PM shares are positive [even with DOW down 45], so they are clearly anticipating metals to turn up soon.

The world stage is getting crowded, so the "Club" wants to reduce world population from 6.7 billion to under 2 billion. Please, Br Bush, let me live!

Let's see...China has 1.4 billion, India 1.2 billion, USA 310 million, Mexico 110 million, Canada 32 million?.....hmmm, these alone over 3 billion....Uh, oh!

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links