Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to tidbits1's message

From my view I want them to be aggressive on exploration and resource building, this is the key to a much higher share price and the end game of a takeout at much higher levels. I also know it is relatively easy to get the small 330 tpd mill back into commercial production so this should present no challenge nor take more than a few weeks to open another stope or two. This can significantly extend the timeline on any financing and put the company in the drivers seat and control when pitching the funds/institutions.

The strategy should be too continue feasibility study development, land acquisition and all mine development plans while building a huge resource. Handing over a turnkey package will gain extra points in any eventual takeover but the size of the resource will generate the big money. Any capital required to accomplish this task will be inconsequential in the end game or payout, in my view.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message