Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to April's message

Bob Moriarty may be a crusty old buzzard who talks out his backside but I enjoy his gruff ruminations. These include the opinion that too many junior explorers spend their time exploring and mapping out resources hoping to be bought out. He believes more need to make the jump from explorer to junior developer. Their chief aim may still be to get bought out, but their valuation can only be helped if they are producing. Right now the price of gold is weak and could drop some more. I'd like to see it go to $1,000 - $1,100, though that would be bad for producers. Most of them act like they don't believe in their product. Instead of stockpiling their production, they're selling, often at a loss. Even those who are cashed up. Dumb move, in my opinion, but I'm just a guy with a computer, an opinion and no real world experience...in mining. Nevertheless, like probably all of you, I expect gold prices to turn around relatively soon, and if Frank & Co. have enough pennies in the bank to start even a small pit and begin leaching ounces out of the ground, that could not hurt and might turn into a big plus once gold and silver prices do begin their next climb.

Please login to post a reply
rodvanmechelen
City
Olympia
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/27/2013
Social Links