Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to EarlTakefman's message

Earl,

I hate to state the obvious here, but you are the root cause of this expense. This may actually be a better example of your attitude than GNH management's.

I imagine that if I was the president of a publicly traded company, and I was accused of some type of impropriety by a very disgruntled shareholder, with an axe to grind, I would want to make sure my response was bullet proof.

I aplaud your overall alacrity: you have brought up some good points with respect to the company's overhead-cutting some fat in a company this tiny, with no revenue, is clearly the right thing to do. However, I have to say that my impression is that your mission is primarily to make Frank Candido personally feel the pain of your spilt milk. Don't worry-I'm over a 100k in the hole here too, and none too thrilled about it.

At the end of the day, I suspect demoralizing the management team will not help with our share price.

Luke

Please login to post a reply
bernatchez
City
Calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2010