Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to yellowknifer's message

Not sure what Earl would do, and I'm not sure it matters. It's what our management SHOULD have been doing! But I said this in June last year and about 5 months prior to that.

It's business 101.

You cut all variable and fixed costs to the bare bone and you lighten the ship till it floats or at least stops sinking. This really isn't that hard. Every business person has had to go through it at some point. You eliminate and cut costs everywhere.......and that includes everyone. You spend only in those places where you have any chance of generating shareholder value, as in the case of exploration companies.

This company isn't any more difficult to run than a Timmy's franchise and we're paying like this is the executive branch of GE Capital. Please.........even you have got to be tired of keeping the rah-rah-sis-boom-bah, act going?

Where is your retirement account now? where was it 3 years ago? Save me the "industry in the dumps" routine. I have two explorco's up over 100% in 7 months. Your a very smart guy......you know better.

Not picking a fight Danny......It's just wake-up time........

We may not need to change management, but we sure as heck need to change managements' attitude and priorities.

pc

Please login to post a reply
positive carry
City
Paysandu
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/26/2010