Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to positive carry's message

If anything Earl it's nice to see things stirred up a little around here, I just joined but have been following here for 3 years. Made some good returns with GNH when James west came along a couple years ago (got in before the pumpers and left before the dumpers), but kept a nice little position to my demise... but investing for the longterm in high risk equities does not always pan out...

I do agree with Earl that the management should be as lean as a turkey in these volatile times and the bacon should come for management when they turn this company into a profitable business. Just a reminder of what Golden Hope Mines mission statement is... Right off the website...

"Golden Hope is a mineral exploration company that seeks to grow shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration and development of potentially large-scale gold and base metal projects suitable for underground and/or open-pit mining."

We have acquired some nice claims... we are exploring and expanding a proven resource base... Now the question is can it be developed? Is it suitable for open pit or underground mining? Really, according to me, there is only shareholder value in this stock if it is a resource that can be developed. Can any of these claims be developed? If it is not economically feasible to develope these claims, even though they have gold showings, then maybe they should go back to exploring (drilling) other targets... FSG target? Chute du Bras? Moose cliff? Talon? Other claims? Anyways that's my 2 cents worth

Please login to post a reply
canxplor
City
Montreal
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/13/2013
Social Links