Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Ho Hum
over 12 years ago
Re: Ho Hum
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
in response to KlondikeMike's message

Hey Mike- I am not sure how you can conclude manipulation from that observation. The holes not included by SGS may easily have been part of the "historical drill holes" for which SGS could not provide third party validation of the data.

You have assumed that the holes that they excluded were duds and that it is therefore manipulation. I have assumed that they are part of the company's own drill hole database from which they publically stated that a Timmins 1 surface footprint of 4120 sq. metres and a grade of 2.84g/ton prior to the engagement of SGS for the RE. I therefore assume that this is good news since new sister holes in those historical locations may easily increase the resource at Timmins 1.

I hope you are not disappointed that I will not respond to your calling me a clown in your post. I have too much respect for the other members of this board to turn this into anything personal.

Best to all,

Scott

Please login to post a reply
YukonCornelius
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined