Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to cantjustread's message

That's where you're wrong. Historical drilling in T-2 comes back with a weighted average of about 2g/t. T-1 comes in just over 1g/t so far and all drilling basically above the 300m level. Tilsley believes this deposit will have an average grade over 3g/t, however I think most of us would be very happy with an average of 2g/t. These 2 zones are basically right beside each other, and 88 is less than a football field away. These were all fed from the same source at the same time. Going deep now is very exciting.

Anyways, I will continue to stress the fact that I feel all the best stuff is going to be found below 300m. Agnico-Eagle"Goldex" mine just announced that they have found even better stuff as they continue to go deep at Goldex, and the mine life has now been extended.

Bulk sampling has shown us just how rich some areas are going to be, and that trend will continue. Another trend which will continue is this fault-line, as more of it becomes discovered. The Porcupine and Cadilac faults were discoverd one mine at a time, and they go on for 100's of km's.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links