Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to brattymack's message

brattymack,

Thanks for the links. I'm not a translator but my first language is French and since you are saying that you do not fully understand French I tought it would help... This is not verbatim but in essence what Mr Candido answered...

I hope this helps !

- Question about Geostat and Genivar.

-We’ve been working in the Bellechasse region for a long time, we are at a point where we want to have a gold resource and, in order to do this, within the rules in place, we need to have an independent team to work with us, to help write the resource report.We chose Geostat because they worked with big companies with large gold deposits around the world and they have an office here in Quebec, so it is easier for us and we think they are a good partner for us.In Genivar’s case it is a little different.You know we have to respect the environmental laws imposed by the government and we want to ensure that we do not wait to be at the point of production start up to start looking at these rules, we want to ensure that we are always within the frame of these laws.

-Question about being close to a mine exploitation.

-No, we are not close to a mine yet, we are still working on trying to determine what gold resource we have.We are being proactive about the environmental laws at a point when it is not yet necessary, we want to ensure that all the work we are doing, respects all the environmental laws, in order to not have any problems in 5 or 10 years.

-Question about sampling results.

-We are very optimistic.It is a question of convincing people, not only retail but also institutional investors in control of large sums of money, that our project will work and it can be economical.We are spending a lot of money in Bellechasse and we have to get to a point where we have enough information to convince the institutional investors that we have a gold deposit that is economical.We are getting close to this but we are not yet there.

-Question about what is coming this summer.

-Last year we did 18000 meters of drilling, which is more than was done during the previous 30 years.This year, we think we will do at least the same amount of drilling, maybe more.

Please login to post a reply
renaissance
City
Montréal
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links